FoRP organises a number of regular volunteer working parties to help with the maintenance and upkeep of our beautiful park. These are entirely voluntary and give members the opportunity to enjoy a variety of outdoor work and to meet new friends.
Our Activities include:
- Picking up and disposing of litter
- Removing debris from the lakes
- Clearing the paths from weeds, fallen leaves, etc, etc
- Planting bulbs and flowers.
- Working closely with the Parks Department staff.
- Drinking coffee and eating lots of biscuits
Working parties are held on the second Saturday and the fourth Thursday each month. Information on the meeting point and the tasks for the day are e-mailed a few days in advance. If you would like to receive this information please use the contact form
We also organise special educational school trips for local children in conjunction with their teachers and corporate motivational activity days for well known companies. Contact us